Learning to Use the Freedom of Information Act 2011
One Day Workshop
- Review the History of the Act – What Does it Say? How Did We Get Here?
- How Can it Impact Our Lives as Nigerian Citizens?
- In Our Business?
- In Our Democratic Engagement?
- In our Advocacy?
- In our Analysis?
- In Our Rights as Citizens?
- In Our Rights as Workers?
- In Our Rights as Consumers?
- In Our Work?
- In Our Homes & Families?
- How to Bring an Action for Information Under the FOI Act 2011 – Legal Practitioner
- Scenario Building – Facilitator
- Target Audience: Civil society, community based organizations, journalists, lawyers, community and opinion leaders
- Barr. Yusuf Sani
- Barr. Ojobo Atuluku
- National Democratic Institute
- Lesley Agams Esq.
Venue: No 4 Oyo Street, Area 2, Garki, Abuja FCT
Date: Saturday January 28, 2011 and Monday January 30, 2011
Time: 9am – 5pm
- Telephone Number:
- Job Description:
Send booking information to email@example.com
Only pre booked participants will be accepted.